production blog - home and some setbacks

 Hey blogger! It is finally for the second day of filming. I am just ready to get this over with I am tired of school. The show must go on though I got the filming done. Now that the park scenes were done we had to film the house scenes. We went to my house after school to do the end of the film. There was a scene where I had to print out a bunch of pictures and have them around my room. Since I am the luckiest person ever, the printer has run out of ink. We were no longer able to print out the pictures. This was a major setback because I didn't expect that to happen. I had nothing prepared, so we just all sat there thinking. It turned into us procrastinating for so long. I became unsure if we would really be able to finish the short film that day. My lifesavers, Sophia and Camila came up with good alternative scenes to make up for the scenes with the pictures. We used my laptop and phone for photos in some of the scenes. It was good that we got through that problem. After, filming went somewhat smoothly until we got to the texting scene. It was such a mess because there was confusion about who was doing what. We were all so tired and over the filming so it was hard. It took us a while but we finally got stuff finished, so it wasn't to bad in the end. Filming has now been wrapped! Onto the editing...






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

final task: revenge

my music video woot woot

production blog - finally some progress